Splice-On Connectors - LC, SC, ST & FC Styles
Available in Single & Multi-mode only $79.50 for a 10 Pack
SOCs Minimum Order 50
These splice-on connectors are designed to save time and increase productivity without sacrificing quality. These SOCs are pre-cleaved and pre-polished to improve the quality of the termination and reduce installation time required in the field.
Splice-On Connector Benefits
- No need for polishing and matching gel in the field
- Protect the splicing point inside of the connector body
- Easily assemble with One-Touch, Push-Pull System
- Enhanced high quality with improved optical features (Splice loss & Return loss)
- Split book structure prevent bending the fiber while inserting the connector into the termination
For volume discounts please
- Complied with standards of IEC51754-4, KS C6974(F04), JIS C5973(F04)
- Complied with Telcordia GR-326-Core standards.
- Directly connect with the terminal.
- Protect the splicing point inside of the connector body, no additional splicing.
- Enhanced high quality with improved optical features. (Splice Loss & Return Loss)
- Easily to assemble with One-Touch System.