MILLER® Tools Carry a 1 Year Warranty
The FOC-SS fiber optic cleaver will score and cleave fiber leaving a mirror-like end face finish 2.0mm - 20.0mm from the fiber coating.
MILLER® FOC-SS Part: 46490 Only $152.23
FOC-SS Part: 46491 Carbide Blade Replacement Only $67.10
MILLER® FOC-SS Features
- Engineered for fiber cleaving applications including the field termination of fiber connectors & mechanical splices, as well as numerous laboratory uses
- Suitable for single & multi-mode fibers with 125 micron cladding
- Precision blade provides a cleave end-face angle of less than 2°
- Equipped with standard carbide cleaving blade that provides over 6,000 cleaves before replacement
- Graduated leaf spring scale measures accurate cleave lengths from 2 to 20 mm
- Features a "Score & Snap" leaf spring function for easy & efficient cleaving
- No operator tool adjustments needed
For use with single .125mm OD fiber
0.08" - 0.79" (2.0 - 20.0 mm)
4.88" x 0.79" x 1.57" (124mm x 20mm x 40 mm)
2.12 oz (60 gm)
0-40 deg. C
20-60 deg. C
Need Financing Let Your Fusion Splicer Pay For Itself!!
Maintain your cash flow. One page financing application with instant approval. A low monthly payment you can afford.