Fusion Splicer Cleaning / Calibration & Repair Services
At FiberOptic Resale we offer cleaning / calibration and repair services for fusion splicers and cleavers keeping them operating like new. Our technicians have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair older splicers as well as the newer more difficult to troubleshoot fusion splicers. We pride ourselves in being customer focused to deliver prompt and responsive service.
Calibration check list includes:
- Change the electrodes
- Check alignment
- Dust Check
- Stuff Check
- LED Check
- Motor Check
- Arc Calibration
- I/O Port Check
- Memory Check
- Oven test
- Singlemode Splice Test
- Multimode Splice Test
- And more...
Cleaning check list includes:
- Clean Mirrors - Microscope lenses
- Fiber holders
- Electrode replacement
- Dust Check - Stuff Check - LED Check - Motor Check
- Optical adapter and head cleaning
- Battery reconditioning and replacement
- Dirty mirrors
- Preventative maintenance
- Annual cleaning
- Memory Check
- Excessive DB splice loss
- Alignment issues And More...
Fusion Splicers We Service Include:
- FORC Fiber Fusion Splicer Models
F15, F12R and F1
- INNO Fusion Splicer Models
IFS-10, IFS-15H, View 1, View 3, View 5, View 7, and View 12R
- Fujikura Fusion Splicer Models
FSM-70S, FSM-70R, FSM-60S, FSM-60R, FSM-50S, FSM-40S, FSM-30S, FSM-17S, FSM-16S and more.
- Sumitomo Fusion Splicer Models
Quantum splicers, Type 66, Type 65, Type 63, Type 45, Type 39, Type 37 and more.
- Fitel Fusion Splicer Models
S178, S153, S123, S177 both V1 & V2 and more.
- Ericsson Fusion Splicers
- Corning Fusion Splicers
- And many more...
Fiber Optic Cleavers We Service Include:
- FORC Fiber Cleavers
- Fujikura Fiber Optic Cleavers
- Sumitomo Fiber Optic Cleavers
- Fitel Fiber Optic Cleavers
- Ericsson Fiber Optic Cleavers
- INNO Instrument Fiber Optic Cleavers
- And More...