INNO Power Meters View 710 & View 730
A powerful instrument for measuring home appliances, OA products (office automation), and equipment with large power and process control automation.
Widely used in the areas such as power industry, office or home appliances testing and evaluation, battery drive test and motor efficiency test.
Power Meter View 710
Power Meter View 730
- Max Measuring Accuracy: ± (0.1% of reading+0.05% of range）
- Bandwidth: DC, from 0.1Hz to 100kHz
- Voltage, current wide-range:
Direct input (from 6 to 600V; from 5mA to 20A; from 1 to 50A)
- Up to 100 harmonic orders
- Max Measuring Accuracy：±（0.1% of reading + 0.05% of range）
- Bandwidth：DC，from 0.5Hz to 100kHz
- Power Measurement Channels：up to 3
- Voltage, current wide-range：
Direct input (from 15 to 1000V; from 0.5 to 20A)
- Up to 50 harmonic order