FORC CORVID 19 Safety Policy:
We Have Implemented Disinfection/Sanitation Programs For All
Fusion Splicer Purchases And Services.
Tools, Accessories & Consumables Will Be Disinfected Prior To Shipping.
During This Time We're Offering Free Shipping!
Hand-held Core Alignment Fusion Splicers
The FITEL S179 Hand-Held, Core Alignment Fusion Splicer offers powerful performance, delivering fast and reliable optical fiber splicing even under harsh environmental conditions. By combining speed, precision, durability, portability and state-of-the-art communication methods in one unit, this fusion splicing machine opens the door to an entirely new range of applications. The FITEL S179 Fusion Splicer is completely suitable for use with all Metro, LAN and FTTx fibers, including ultra bend-insensitive fibers.
Fitel S179 Key Features
- Exceptional performance for fast and consistent fiber splicing
- Enhanced ease of use and portability
- High-speed splicing and heating
- Ruggedized body design
- Easy, intuitive splicer operation
- Compatible with Splice-on Connectors (SOC)
- State-of-the-art communication methods
Fitel S179 Kits
S179A-21 S179A splicer with 10mm Fiber Holder S712T-010
S179A-31 S179A splicer without any Fiber Holders
S179A-EX-10 S179A splicer with S712T-010 holder, S211B stripper, cleaver, wipes and fluid
S179A-EX-900 S179A splicer with S712S-250 and S712S-900 holder, S211B stripper,
cleaver, wipes and fluid
Fusion Splicer Equipment Financing
Other OFS Fitel Fusion Splicers Include
The Fitel S123C V2 Fusion Splicer offers speedy operation for FTTX, LAN, backbone or long-haul installations. The lightweight, durable metal body frame and rubber protection corners provide robust protection, enabling use in challenging locations without compromising splicer performance.
The FITEL NINJA NJ001-3 Hand-held, Single Fiber Fusion Splicer delivers fast and reliable fiber splicing under even harsh environmental conditions. Combining portability and ease of use in a ruggedized body, the NJ001 offers powerful splicing performance with the durability needed for use in the field.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Low Cost technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support
Fusion Splicers We Service Include:
- FORC F15, F12R and F1
- INNO IFS-10, IFS-15H, View 1, View 3, View 5, View 7, and View 12R
- Fujikura FSM-70S, FSM-70R, FSM-60S, FSM-60R, FSM-50S, FSM-40S, FSM-30S, FSM-17S, FSM-16S and more.
- Sumitomo Type 65, Type 63, Type 45, Type 39, Type 37 and more.
- Fitel S178, S153, S123, S177 both V1 & V2 and more.
- Ericsson Fusion Splicers
- Corning Fusion Splicers
- And many more...