Dead Zone Eliminator® - Series 5 DZE®
The DZE® OTDR Launch Cables are available in mulitmode or singlemode.
You choose the connector type and cable length.
The DZE® OTDR Launch Cable is designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR to help minimize the effects of the OTDR's launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. Using a DZE® launch cable at the beginning of the fiber under test and a DZE® receive cable at the end of the fiber under test allows the ability to perform loss measurements on entire length of the fiber.
The unit measures only 8.7"x7.5"x3.9" and is available in any length up to 5000 meters with a choice of a variety of connectors in order to connect to virtually all OTDR and patch panel ports.
Launch Cable Applications
- OTDR Launch Cable/Lead
- Equipment Calibration
- System emulation of loss, time delay and reflectance
Pricing varies depending on cable length and connector style. Please see the options below and call for 877-287-7535 for pricing.
- Use as a Pulse Suppressor, OTDR Launch Box, Delay Line, Product Demonstrations, Training, Calibration
- Prevents fiber damage and stress during use or transportation
- Rugged Carry Case
- Portable for field use
- Singlemode, Multimode 62.5/125, Multimode 50/125 OM2 and Multimode 50/125 OM3
- Fiber lengths up to 1500 meters
- Custom length configurations available for OTDR applications
Connectors Styles/Codes for Leads