OFS Fitel NINJA NJ001-3 Fusion Splicers
The FITEL NINJA NJ001-3 Handheld, Single Fiber Fusion Splicer delivers fast and reliable fiber splicing under even harsh environmental conditions. Combining portability and ease of use in a ruggedized body, the NJ001 offers powerful splicing performance with the durability needed for use in the field.
Fitel NINJA NJ001-3 Fusion Splicers Models
- Fitel NINJA NJ001-3 Fusion Splicer Kit - Only $3200 (no holders)
- Fitel NINJA NJ001-3-EX-10-V1 Fusion Splicer Kit - Only $3930
- Fitel NINJA NJ001-3-EX-900-V1 Fusion Splicer Kit - Only $3990
Please call 877-287-7535 for more information.
- Wider splicing chamber for easier fiber loading
- Three LED Lamps
Enhanced illumination for easier splicing in low-light environments
- High propulsion motor
A powerful motor with a propulsion of 8N helps ensure stable splicing even for highly rigid cables including drop and indoor cables
- Ruggedized design
The ruggedized body is designed to endure shocks and impact along with exposure to water and dust
- Compatibility with Splice-on-Connector
(SOC) - The detachable heater clamp allows work with SOC
- Battery capacity
100 cycles (Splicing and Heating)
- Available for ALL Metro/LAN/FTTX fibers, including ultra-bend insensitive fibers
- Easy maintenance
The industry's first detachable V-groove allows ease of cleaning and maintenance. The NJ001 also features toolless electrode replacement and a mirror-free alignment system.
- PC interface software
Easy software upgrades, splice management, program editing and export of splice results
- Auto Start Function
Heating and splicing processes
FiberOptic Resale Specials
We have a variety of refurbished and demo fusion splicers on special. Please visit our fusion splicer specials page for our latest product offerings.
All of our refurbished fusion splicers are fully tested and calibrated prior to shipping.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support