YOKOGAWA Introduces Their Newest OTDR Series AQ1210
The Yokogawa AQ1210 series OTDR is designed to empower field technicians to make fast and precise measurements with confidence. The AQ1210 OTDR delivers high reliability with its robust design for operating under harsh field conditions. Engineered with innovative technology, the AQ1210 features dual operation mode by multi-touch touchscreen and hard-key buttons as well as fully automatic measurement and easy-to-read analysis reports through new software applications. In addition, the AQ1210 enhances productivity and operability with its lightning startup time, multi-tasking operation, and immediate reporting via wireless connectivity.
The AQ1210 OTDR delivers:
Reliability – Robust design for operating under harsh field conditions.
Technology – Dual operation mode by multi-touch touchscreen and hard-key buttons. Fully automatic measurement
and easy-to-read analysis reports through new software applications.
Operability – Lightning startup time. Multi-tasking operation to enhance productivity. Immediate reporting via
YOKOGAWA AQ1210 OTDR
- 6 models offering 2 or 3 wavelengths
- Dynamic Range up to 42 dB
- Dual-operation mode - Touchscreen and hard-key buttons
- Multi-tasking Capability to enhance productivity
- Long battery operation time - Over 10 hours
- Passive Optical Network (PON) Measurement with up to 1:128 Splitter
- File transfer and remote control via Wi-Fi connection
- USB Power feeding
- PDF report generation
- Pass/Fail judgement of fiber surface
- Compact and lightweight - Mini tablet size and 1 kg
Compact body with long-lasting battery operation
- Footprint approx. size of a “Mini” tablet, weight of 1 Kg (2.2 Lbs.)
- 10 hours battery operation
- USB power feeding
*USB power adapter (Type-C) is required for battery charging (sold separately).
Touchscreen and hard-key buttons
The AQ1210 features a capacitive multi-touch touchscreen, 5.7-inch LCD, and a “field use” friendly rotary dial.
Enhanced OTDR performance
The AQ1210 provides:
- Measurement of PON systems with up to 128 splits • High-speed real-time measurement
- Smart mapper function
- Multi- ber measurement
- Fiber Surface Test function (optional)
Remote access is possible via Wi-Fi or ETHERNET connection.
YOKOGAWA AQ1210 Series Specifications