INNO View 7 Fusion Splicer & NOYES OFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifier Kit
SORRY THIS SPECIAL HAS ENDED
We just got a great deal on a large lot New / Open Box NOYES OFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifiers and we're passing the savings on to our customers.
Sorry Our OFI-400's Are Sold!
This offer may NOT be combined with any other offers by FiberOptic Resale Corp
The View 7 core-alignment fusion splicer has a 520X magnification and is one of the most dependable fusion splicers on the market. The View 7 features a rubberized design for field use in harsh weather conditions, it has an intuitive GUI and a 5 inch high- resolution color LCD touch screen that is easy to use and see.
INNO View 7 Fusion Splicer Kit Contents:
- View 7 Fusion Splicer
- High Precision Cleaver V7
- Fiber Holder / VFH-40 / VFH-40
- AC Adapter
- Cooling Tray
- Electrodes / E-50
- Manual CD
- LBT-20 / Battery Pack
- Power Cable / ACC-25
- Carrying Case / NBX-35
The NOYES OFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifier is simply clamped onto a fiber and indicates the presence and direction of traffic, CW signals and 270, 330, 1000 and 2000 Hz test tones.
- Unique Optical Head with 2-position Plunger for use with all fiber types
- Built-in power meter calibrated for 250 um bare fiber
- Detects Traffic, CW and 270, 330, 1000 and 2000 Hz Tones
- Indicates direction of transmissions
- Low Insertion Loss
- Built-in self test
- Automatic power down and battery gauge
- One hand operation
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 3-Year Recommended Calibration Interva
- Live fiber detection avoids technician-induced outages
- Fiber identification and tracing with CW or tones
- Make core power measurements
- For use with 250µm, 900µm, ribbon, 2mm and 3mm Jacketed Fibers
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support