Authorized Viavi Reseller
FI-60 Live Fiber Identifier
The Viavi FI-60 LFI enables users to easily detect the optical signal without disconnecting fiber or disrupting network traffic. The FI-60 LFI also includes the unique Viavi SafeChekTM system, which ensures safe and repeatable engagement with most fiber types without the hassle of changing out costly dies. The FI-60 also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM), providing twice the value for your investment and reducing the number of tools carried on the job.
Live Fiber Identifier easily identifies the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber or disrupt network traffic. Also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM).
- Avoid network downtime and damage with repeatable SafeChekTM easy-pull trigger system.
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI head that is compatible with multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Have twice the tool at half the price! The FI-60 LFI easily converts to a full-function OPM that stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC via USB.
- Easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber.
- Installation, service, maintenance, or troubleshooting
- Integrate with FiberChek2 for combined inspection and test reporting.
- SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures repeatable engagement with fiber cable
- LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers
- Durable metal input adapters (2.5 and 1.25mm) for OPM
- Measure both absolute (dBm) and relative (dB) power
- Store and recall up to 100 OPM readings