FiberOptic Resale Corp - Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern your use of www.fiberopticresale.com website and FiberOptic Resale Corp.
FiberOptic Resale Corp offers a 30-day return policy which includes a 10 day Right of return for in store credit on all products. New Products carry manufacturer's warranty. Any consumables (Electrodes, splice sleeves, batteries, cleaning kits etc.) are not covered under warranty.
Customers must contact FiberOptic Resale Corp to initiate product return request and complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form within thirty days of invoice date. The Return Authorization number issued by FiberOptic Resale Corp must be visible on all returned goods. Unauthorized returns will be refused at the receiving dock. See RMA form for further details. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Customers are responsible for final determination that items purchased will work for their application.
Sales of our products must follow U.S. Commerce Department Regulations and State Department restrictions.
Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions by the placement of an order to purchase a product from FiberOptic Resale Corp.
1. New Customers
- Initial order on all new customers will require payment in advance to expedite order and insure immediate processing & shipment
- To establish terms a completed credit application is required*
- If tax-exempt, a sales tax exempt certificate is required*Credit evaluation normally requires 72 hours to complete on domestic inquiries; international transactions may require additional time.
2. Payment Terms - Standard Company Terms Net 30
All invoices are due net 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise specified. All past due accounts may be subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum). If it becomes necessary to place an account with an attorney for collection, all cost incurred, including attorney fees, are paid by the customer. Ownership of product does not transfer until payment has cleared through FiberOptic Resale Corp bank.
The buyer shall pay all taxes applicable to products ordered unless buyer provides FiberOptic Resale Corp with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to taxing authorities.
4. Price and Quotations
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices are subject to change without notice. All invoices prices are those in effect at the time of shipment unless agreed upon in writing in advance. Quotations and prices do not include applicable state and local taxes.
- Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with FiberOptic Resale Corp accounting department.
- FiberOptic Resale Corp shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
- All pricing information in published literature and on our web site is current at the time of publications and is provided for general information and estimating purposes only. Published prices are not quotations or offers to sell.
- All quotations are subject to termination by FiberOptic Resale Corp at any time prior to receipt and acceptance of the buyers purchase order.
5. ShippingAll shipments are F.O.B. New Hampshire, USA.
6. International Shipments
Products sold internationally may be exported from the United States only in accordance with Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited.
7. Limited Warranty
- Purchases of used products by end users and international customers are covered by a standard 90-day warranty
- Purchases of new equipment carry a 1 year warranty by FiberOptic Resale Corp
- All warranties and repairs are done by FiberOptic Resale Corp
- Product is tested before it leaves our warehouse, therefore FiberOptic Resale Corp warrants product will be fully operational when shipped from our dock (unless otherwise specified).
- Products returned due to incompatibility issues are not considered defective and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee if a refund is requested beyond the initial 30-day return period
- Should FiberOptic Resale Corp not be able to repair the defective product or replace it within the warranty period, FiberOptic Resale Corp will initiate a credit on account
- All repairs done by FiberOptic Resale Corp carry a 30 guarantee
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the receiving dock. A Return Authorization (RMA) number is required for all product returns. Once product is received at our warehouse in New Hampshire and internal RMA procedures are completed, customer's account will adjusted accordingly.
- This warranty does not cover product damaged during shipping - other terms and conditions may apply.Should products be defective, the following procedure must be followed:
1. Customer must contact FiberOptic Resale Corp to initiate product return request and complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form
2. At FiberOptic Resale Corp discretion, an engineer may contact the customer to try to resolve product issues over the phone
3. The product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of FiberOptic Resale Corp. If product is not repairable, customer's account will be adjusted accordingly.
4. This warranty does not apply to damages as a result of an act of God, misuse, or improper installation. No warranty will apply if our products are in any way altered or modified after delivery.
5. Customer is responsible for properly packaging equipment and shipping back to FiberOptic Resale Corp in the condition received. RMA# must be referenced on shipment.
RMA contact informaiton:
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form
8. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall FiberOptic Resale Corp be liable for special incidental, or consequential damages, including by not limited to loss of profit or opportunity. Customer's sole remedy is stated in these terms and conditions of sale. FiberOptic Resale Corp liability for repair or replacement will in no way exceed original purchase price.
9. Exclusive Agreement
These Terms and Conditions of sale represent the complete and final agreement between the customer and FiberOptic Resale Corp for the matters set forth herein and be supplemented only by prices, quantity and description outlined in FiberOptic Resale Corp invoice for the relevant sale.
- These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of the New Hampshire, USA.
- In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- FiberOptic Resale Corp shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, terrorism, and embargo.
- These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by FiberOptic Resale Corp without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current catalog or Web site. Please refer to the current catalog or Web site.
While FiberOptic Resale Corp uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, FiberOptic Resale Corp makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. FiberOptic Resale Corp assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information due to a typographical or other error, FiberOptic Resale Corp shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. FiberOptic Resale Corp shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, FiberOptic Resale Corp shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
LIMITATION AND LIABILITY
FiberOptic Resale Corp AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS AND/OR SOFTWARE PUBLISHED ON ANY SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THEIR USE REMAINS WITH THE RECIPIENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL FiberOptic Resale Corp AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND HOLDS FiberOptic Resale Corp AND ITS SUPPLIERS HARMLESS FROM, AND DEFEND SAME FROM MISREPRESENTATION IN ANY WAY FROM WEB SITE AND/OR SAID DOCUMENTS, GRAPHICS AND SOFTWARE.)
Product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Linked sites are not under the control of FiberOptic Resale Corp is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. FiberOptic Resale Corp provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement be FiberOptic Resale Corp of the site.