The Sumitomo FC-7 cleaver is ideal for use in fusion splicing, field termination, or any other precision application.
It has a simple cleaving operation that can be performed in the palm of the hand, which allows the user to take the cleaver to fiber in limited slack applications. Single-hand, single-action operation. To cut an optical fiber, just hold the cleaver lightly with one hand. Suitable for mechanical-splice, field-assembly connectors,and fusion splicing.
Sumitomo FC-7 Cleaver Features
- Features fully automatic operations from cleaving to off-cut collection. The cover on the off-cut collection box is always closed except when fibers are cut, freeing the operators from worrying about spilling of off-cuts
- About 300g in weight (40% mass reduction from our previous equivalent models)
- Palm-size compact body (98mm X 58mm X 47mm) improves work efficiency at any location
- 2 cleave length available for applications (10mm without adding a spacer)
- To store, close and lock the cover. It is a space-saving cleaver
- Can be operated with one hand
- For single fiber use only.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support