FORC Fiber Optics PON Power Meters
Our test equipment products are high quality, cost effective and serviced at our in-house service center
PON-FOR301 Power Meter
The industry's advanced PON-specific power meter, the PON-FOR301 is specifically intended for FTTH and FTTP technicians. The PON Power Meter is the ideal tool for FTTH/FTTP service activation and troubleshooting.
PON-FOR301 Power Meter Features
- Handed-held, easy to use
- P/F testing and normal testing mode
- Two testing ports with "ONU" & "OLT/Video"
- Support 1310nm upstream CW/burst signal and 1490nm /1550 nm downstream signal
- Design for networks of APON, BPON, EPON and GPON
- Threshold programmable
- Huge data storage capability
- USB integrated built-in battery charger 2pcs of AAA battery as power supply
- Software is available for communicating
We also offer Optical Power Meters by FORC
The FOR1 series power meters are designed for use with an optical source for performing optical loss measurements on fiber optic cables. These power meters are designed for the budget conscious and meet the basic demand of real time testing.
The FOR2 series power meters are handheld designed for the accessing and maintenance of optical networks.
The PM-FOR12 series of mini power meters are designed for use with an optical source for performing optical loss measurements on fiber optic cables.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support