TK-120 Fiber Prep Kit W/ Connector Cleaners, Visual Fault Locator
The TK-120 Fiber Prep Kit provides an array of tools needed to access and prepare a fiber optic cable for termination.
The Jonard TK-120
Tool Kit Includes:
- JIC-375 Fiber Optic Stripper Three Hole
- JIC-186 Wire & Kevlar Cutter, use for prepping the fiber for termination
- CSR-1575 Cable Strip & Ring Tool
- FOD-2000 Fiber Optic Drop Cable Slitter
- MS-6 Mid Span Slitter, use for opening various types of fiber optic cables
- CST-1900 Round Cable Stripper
- JIC-2288 Pier, Diagonal, Cutter, 8"
- SD-61 Screwdriver Multi-Bit 6 In 1
- JIC-842 Telecom Long Nose D Pliers
- FL-2000 LED Flashlight With Zoom Lens
- FW-5 Fiber Wipes
- H-90 Rugged 21 Pocket Tool Case, used to store tools and includes additional pockets for extra tools, connectors and other items