Condition: Like New - U.S. Channel Splicer - AFL S016279
Please Call To Check Pricing and Availability
Fujikura 62S+ Fusion Splicer - AFL S016279
The Fujikura 62S+ provides active core alignment splice loss performance while utilizing a conventional wind protector and tube heater design. An alternative to the fully automated core-alignment model 70S+, the 62S+ includes an auto-start feature for both the splicing and tube heating process that minimizes the steps necessary
to process splices. With a shrink time of 23 seconds with standard splice sleeves, the 62S+ ensures a high level of productivity. Incorporating the proven ruggedised features pioneered by Fujikura, durability is greatly enhanced by a mirrorless optical system and "severe impact resistant" monitor. Battery capacity is 200 splices/shrinks.
The transit case doubles as a built-in or mobile workstation and makes splicing easier
Fujikura 62S+ Fusion Splicer Kit Contents
- FSM-62S+ Splicer
- BTR-09 Battery
- AC Adapter ADC-13
- AC Power Cable "M"
- CT-30 Cleaver
- Cooling Tray
- DCC-8 Cable
- CD Manual
- USB Charging Cable
- Shoulder Strap/Transit Case
Fujikura 62S+ Fusion Splicer Features
- 5,000 splices electrode life
- 23 second tube heating time with standard sleeves
- Fully ruggedised for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
- Sheath clamp or fibre holder operation
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Bluetooth capability
- Optional non-wireless model available
Fusion Splicer Repair Services
We Service Fujikura - Sumitomo - INNO Instrument - Fitel - FORC Fiber & More
U.S. Models Only
We sell only AFL Fujikura US model fusion splicers.
Our Fujikura fusion splicer stock rotates quickly, please call 877-287-7535 to check availability.