Housed in a full-size portable platform, this OTDR is ideal to maximize efficiency of fiber installers testing multimode and singlemode fibers.
Automate Asset Management. Push Test Data In The Cloud. Get Connected.
EXFO Connect pushes and stores test equipment and test data content automatically in the cloud, allowing you to streamline test operation from build-out to maintenance.
FTB-7200D-12CD-23B = Four-wavelength MM/SM OTDR module, 850/1300 nm (50/125 µm and 62.5/125 µm) and 1310/1550 nm (9/125 µm)
FTB-7200D-12CD = Dual-wavelength MM OTDR module, 850/1300 nm (50/125 µm and 62.5/125 µm)
FTB-7200D-023B = Dual-wavelength SM OTDR module, 1310/1550 nm (9/125 µm)
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB
- Event dead zone as low as 1 meter
- Integrated tool: combines a visual fault locator, inspection probe, broadband power meter and a CW source mode
- EF-Ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant, multimode results
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database