Call For Availability and Pricing
High-precision fiber cleaver is durable, reliable, light weight, and suitable for 250um, 900um, 3.0mm and ribbon fiber cable The life span of the blade averages more than 48000 rotations.
F-7 Cleaver Features
- Flexible for field or indoor use with either hand is possible; simple and fast operation.
- Blade automatically resets after cleaving, thus can improve work efficiency.
- New upgraded design Ease of access for blade adjustment with access hole design. All adjustment tools are hardened steel T9/T8.
- Standard automatic fiber shard collector.
- High quality anodized aluminum alloy, increased strength, small size, and light weight.
- Skid-proof cushioned base guarantees the cleaver works efficiently and stable.
- Universal holder: Ribbon cable, 250um, 900um, 3mm and drop cable.
We Offer Financing Through Quick Spark
Financing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small, manageable payments. You can start earning money with your new equipment before your first payment is even due! QuickSpark offers monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business.
Designed with the user in mind and is perfect for any FTTH and Outside plant application. The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a color 4.3-inch LCD screen.
Powerful state-of the-art ribbon splicer with a fully motorized clamp alignment system. This advanced automatic alignment system offers accurate & dependable splicing up to 12 fibers.
The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a 320X color 4.3-inch LCD screen, Friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) Detachable SOC capability for FTTX field applications & more.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support