Our New Line of OEM Fusion Splicers
The FORC F1 Clad Alignment Fusion Splicer - Only $2995
Utilizing the latest in fiber optic technology our FORC Fiber OEM splicers are designed for rugged in the field use including rubber bumpers for splicer & screen protection. All FORC fusion splicers come standard with dual batteries, an easy to use LCD color touch screen, storage for up to 10,000 records, bright LED lights for dark environments, a 3 year warranty and so much more.
The Worlds Newest Compact Rugged Active V-Groove Fusion Splicer
for FTTH and Outside Plant Applications
LET YOUR FUSION SPLICER
PAY FOR ITSELF!!
With QuickSpark's simple one page financing application, you can get the equipment you need for a low monthly payment you can afford.
Quickly earn back your investment while maintaining a steady cash flow.
FORC F1 Fusion Splicer Features
- 4 motor Active V-Groove Clad Alignment
- 9 Second Heat Time
- Dual batteries 5200m Ah per kit -up to 400 Cycles
- Light 1.6 7 kg rugged and compact design for FTTH and last mile applications
- Dual camera display with 4.3-inch HD color LCD
- Detachable SOC -Holders and Oven Attachment
- Designed with Rubber Bumpers for Splicer and Screen Protection
- Automatic Trash Bin Cleaver Standard
F1 Active Clad-alignment Fusion Splicer
The FORC FI is the newest compact rugged 4 motor Clad alignment splicer on the market. Designed with the user in mind and is perfect for any FTTH and Outside plant application. The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a 320X color 4.3-inch LCD screen, Friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) Detachable SOC capability for FTTX field applications, 2 bright LEDs for dark environments and dual batteries come standard per kit allowing approximately 400 cycles. Cutting Edge Technology and Advanced CPU power allow fast 9 second splice time and 15 second heat time.
F1 Fusion Splicer Kit Contents
- Fusion Splicer | F1
- High Precision Cleaver | F7
- Fiber Holder | YFH-J1
- Electrodes | E-14
- Instruction Manual | CD
- Battery Pack | FLBT-5200
- Power Cord | ACC-25
- Carrying Case | NBX-88
- SOC Holder | FH-SOC
- SOC Heater Cover | FHT-SOC
- Cooling Rack | CG-22
- HDMI Cable Manual | HDMl-15
Other FORC Fiber Fusion Splicers
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support