The FORC F1 Clad Alignment Fusion Splicer
FORC CORVID 19 Safety Policy:
We Have Implemented Disinfection/Sanitation Programs For All
Fusion Splicer Purchases And Services.
During This Time We're Offering Free Shipping!
FORC F1 Fusion Splicer Features
- 4 motor Active V-Groove Clad Alignment
- 9 Second Heat Time
- Dual batteries 5200m Ah per kit -up to 400 Cycles
- Light 1.6 7 kg rugged and compact design for FTTH and last mile applications
- Dual camera display with 4.3-inch HD color LCD
- Detachable SOC -Holders and Oven Attachment
- Designed with Rubber Bumpers for Splicer and Screen Protection
- Automatic Trash Bin Cleaver Standard
F1 Fusion Splicer Kit Contents
- Fusion Splicer | F1
- High Precision Cleaver | F7
- Fiber Holder | YFH-J1
- Electrodes | E-14
- Instruction Manual | CD
- Battery Pack | FLBT-5200
- Power Cord | ACC-25
- Carrying Case | NBX-88
- SOC Holder | FH-SOC
- SOC Heater Cover | FHT-SOC
- Cooling Rack | CG-22
- HDMI Cable Manual | HDMl-15
The Newest Compact Rugged Active V-Groove Fusion Splicer
for FTTH and Outside Plant Applications
F1 Active Clad-alignment Fusion Splicer
The FORC FI is the newest compact rugged 4 motor Clad alignment splicer on the market. Designed with the user in mind and is perfect for any FTTH and Outside plant application. The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a 320X color 4.3-inch LCD screen, Friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) Detachable SOC capability for FTTX field applications, 2 bright LEDs for dark environments and dual batteries come standard per kit allowing approximately 400 cycles. Cutting Edge Technology and Advanced CPU power allow fast 9 second splice time and 15 second heat time.
LET YOUR FUSION SPLICER
PAY FOR ITSELF!!
With QuickSpark's simple one page financing application, you can get the equipment you need for a low monthly payment you can afford.
Quickly earn back your investment while maintaining a steady cash flow. Learn more.
Other FORC Fiber Fusion Splicers
Both With a 3 Year Warranty!
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support