Authorized OFS Fitel Distributor
Please Call For Availability
S123 Fusion Splicers hav a low profile and new super rugged body, the FITEL® S123 Series Fusion Splicer offers speedy operation for FTTX, LAN, backbone or long-haul installations. The lightweight, durable metal body frame and rubber protection corners provide robust protection, enabling use in challenging locations without compromising splicer performance. The S123 is water resistant to IPX2 and dust resistant to IP5X.
Features and Benefits
- Illumination lamp lights up a wide area around V-grooves
- Rugged and compact hand held design for demanding environmental conditions
- Fast splice (13 sec) at low loss and fast heating (25 sec) for single fiber 1
- Simple operation with fixed V-groove
- Splicer is compatible with Seikoh Giken 2 and Diamond 3 SOCs
- Internal battery charging
- 70 cycles for S123C/M4 V2 models with a single battery, and 160 cycles for S123M8/M12 v2 models with two batteries 4
- Available for all METRO/LAN/FTTx fibers including ultra bend-insensitive fibers (e.g. EZ-Bend® Fiber)
- Easy maintenance – Toolless electrode replacement/mirror free alignment system
- Easy software upgrade via the Internet
- Easily exchanged fiber holder systems (tight holder/fiber holder/SOC holder)
- PC interface software to allow user management of splicing programs and results
- Auto-start shrink sleeve oven feature
- Improved GUI to further enhance ease-of-use
- Large memory for storing data (2,000 splice data) and image (100 images)
- RoHS compliant
Other Fusion Splicer Models Include
The FITEL NINJA NJ001-3 Hand-held, Single Fiber Fusion Splicer delivers fast and reliable fiber splicing under even harsh environmental conditions. Combining portability and ease of use in a ruggedized body, the NJ001 offers powerful splicing performance with the durability needed for use in the field.
Fitel S179 splicer combines speed, precision, durability, portability and state-of-the-art communication methods in one unit. Completely suitable for use with all Metro, LAN, FTTx and ultra-bend insensitive fibers.
We Service Fitel, Sumitomo, Fujikura, INNO Instrument, and More. U.S. Models Only.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support