OFI-3 Optical Fiber Identifier
FORC Fiber Optics products are our own brand of OEM fiber optic test equipment. These OEM products are high quality, cost effective and serviced by FORC Fiber Optics.
The OFI-3 Optical Fiber Identifier is a low cost, portable instrument designed to detect optical signals without disrupting traffic. Based on non-destructive macrobending technology, the OFI-3 doesn't disrupt traffic, damage or overstress the fiber, enabling efficient, accurate and reliable data acquisiti on . During maintenance , installations, rerouting or restorations, it's often necessary to isolate a specific fiber by simply clamping the OFI-3 onto a fiber. The OFI-3 will indicate if there is a signal, a modulated signal, or traffic and show signal direction.
Standard accessories - Adaptor(RB 0.25mm, RB0.9mm, RB3.0mm), carrying case, CD user manual
Optional accessories - RB2.0mm adaptor
OFI-3 Optical Fiber Identifier Features
- "One button meter", convenient and easy to use
- Different adapter for deferent bare fiber and nail fiber
- Detect a variety of optical tones,270Hz,1kHz and 2kHz
- Powered by 2 units of 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- RB0.25mm,RB0.9mm,RB3.0mm plungers available