Please Call to Check Availability!
For a limited time we're offering our INNO F15 Fusion Splicer and the FORC MINI2 hand-held OTDR together in this money saving package.
The F15 Compact Rugged Core Alignment Fusion Splicer for FTTH and Outside Plant Applications
Utilizing the latest in fiber optic technology our FORC Fiber OEM splicers are designed for rugged in the field use including rubber bumpers for splicer & screen protection. All FORC fusion splicers come standard with dual batteries, an easy to use LCD color touch screen, storage for up to 10,000 records, bright LED lights for dark environments, a 3 year warranty and so much more.
The INNO MINI2 1310nm/1550nm, 32dB/30dB Hand-held OTDR
The MINI2 OTDR is used in the installation and maintenance of fiber optic cables. Features of the MINI2 OTDR include high precision test capabilities, fast response times, and easy to learn operation. The multi-point capacitive touch screen allows for user-friendly operation. The MINI2 OTDR offers accurate and fast test results and creates a report automatically.
- The World’s Fastest Booting Time
- SOLA, Simplifies The OTDR Test Process
- 5" Touch Screen with Smart GUI
- 8GB Internal Storage with Internal SD Card & External USB Memory Built-In VFL and Light Source
- Very Light Weight and Hand-held
FORC F15 Core Alignment Fusion Splicer Kit Contents:
- Fusion Splicer | F15
- High Precision Cleaver | F7
- Fiber Holder | VFH-J1
- AC Adapter | JS-1618
- Electrodes | E-14
- Instruction Manual | CD
- Battery Pack | FCBT-5200
- Power Cord | ACC-25
- Carrying Case | NBX-88
- SOC Holder | FH-SOC
- SOC Heater Cover | HTN-SOC
- Mini Cooling Rack | CG-22
- HDMI Cable Manual | HDMI-15