The FORC F15 the Newest Splicer for FTTH & Outside Plant Applications - Buy Now $6895
FORC CORVID 19 Safety Policy:
We Have Implemented Disinfection/Sanitation Programs For All
Fusion Splicer Purchases And Services.
During This Time We're Offering Free Shipping!
F15 Fusion Splicer Kit
- Fusion Splicer | F15
- High Precision Cleaver | F7
- Fiber Holder | VFH-J1
- AC Adapter | JS-1618
- Electrodes | E-14
- Instruction Manual | CD
- Battery Pack | FCBT-5200
- Power Cord | ACC-25
- Carrying Case | NBX-88
- SOC Holder | FH-SOC
- SOC Heater Cover | HTN-SOC
- Mini Cooling Rack | CG-22
- HDMI Cable Manual | HDMI-15
FORC F15 Features
- Core Alignment Splicing with DACAS (Digital Core Alignment System)
- Dual batteries 5200m Ah per kit -up to 400 Cycles
- 3 Bright LED Lights for Dark Environments
- Fast -Splice and Heat Time
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Captive Touch Screen
- Detachable SOC -Holders and Oven Attachment
- Designed with Rubber Bumpers for Splicer and Screen Protection
- Automatic Trash Bin Cleaver Standard
The FORC F15 Designed With The User In Mind
Includes 3 Year Warranty!
The F15 is the newest compact rugged 6 motor core alignment splicer on the market. Designed with the user in mind and is perfect for any FTTH and Outside plant application. The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a color 4.3-inch LCD screen. Friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) and detachable SOC capability for FTTX field applications. 3 bright LEDs for dark environments and dual batteries come standard per kit allowing approximately 400 cycles. Cutting Edge Technology and Advanced CPU power allow fast 9 second splice time and 15 second heat time.
Buy a Fusion Splicer That Can Compete With The Big Names
Without The Big Price - FORC F15 Splicer
Trade in Value For a New FORC F15 Splicer
(US Models Only)
Trade-in values may differ depending on splicer condition
Have a Different Splicer?
Call 877-287-7535 and we'll give you a value.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support