We're Excited To Announce We're Upgrading Our
F15 Fusion Splicers
The New F15 Splicers Will Have Improved Optics, Speed & Much More
These Splicers Will Be Available Soon
Until Then Please Call to Check Availability of Our Original F15 Splicers
During This Time We're Offering Free Shipping!
F15 Fusion Splicer Kit
- Fusion Splicer | F15
- High Precision Cleaver | F7
- Fiber Holder | VFH-J1
- AC Adapter | JS-1618
- Electrodes | E-14
- Instruction Manual | CD
- Battery Pack | FCBT-5200
- Power Cord | ACC-25
- Carrying Case | NBX-88
- SOC Holder | FH-SOC
- SOC Heater Cover | HTN-SOC
- Mini Cooling Rack | CG-22
- HDMI Cable Manual | HDMI-15
FORC F15 Features
- Core Alignment Splicing with DACAS (Digital Core Alignment System)
- Dual batteries 5200m Ah per kit -up to 400 Cycles
- 3 Bright LED Lights for Dark Environments
- Fast -Splice and Heat Time
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Captive Touch Screen
- Detachable SOC -Holders and Oven Attachment
- Designed with Rubber Bumpers for Splicer and Screen Protection
- Automatic Trash Bin Cleaver Standard
The FORC F15 For FTTH & Outside Plant Applications
Designed With The User In Mind
Includes 3 Year Warranty!
The F15 compact rugged 6 motor core alignment splicer is designed with the user in mind and is perfect for any FTTH and Outside plant application. The small, compact design makes it a perfect splicer for any environment. Features include a color 4.3-inch LCD screen. Friendly GUI (Graphic User Interface) and detachable SOC capability for FTTX field applications. 3 bright LEDs for dark environments and dual batteries come standard per kit allowing approximately 400 cycles. Cutting Edge Technology and Advanced CPU power allow fast 9 second splice time and 15 second heat time.
Buy a Fusion Splicer That Can Compete With The Big Names
Without The Big Price - FORC F15 Splicer
Trade in Value For a New FORC F15 Splicer
(US Models Only)
Trade-in values may differ depending on splicer condition
Have a Different Splicer?
Call 877-287-7535 and we'll give you a value.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support