FTB-7300E PON FTTX SM OTDR (For Use with FTB-200 & FTB-500 Platform)
Optimizing Passive Optical Network (PON) Testing
Perfect for ﬁber installers to seamlessly characterize splitters in PON FTTx and MDU applications
Designed to meet testing requirements brought by FTTH networks in general, and PONs/MDIs in particular, the FTB-7300E SM OTDR enables testing at 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625/1650 nm. What's more, EXFO's next-generation OTDR software lets you test through high-port-counter splitters-even 1x64 splitters-with loss levels of up to 21 dB.
For ordering information please call 877-287-7535.
- Test through high-port-count splitters of (up to 1x128)
- Singlemode port for in-service troubleshooting
- Dynamic range of up to 39 dB
- Short acquisition time to speed up deployment process
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format