SORRY THIS UNIT IS SOLD!
EXFO FTB-1 850/1300/1310/1550nm 26/25/35/32dB
FTB-1-720 iOLM Kit - Module and Mainframe
- Wide 7” TFT Color Touch Screen
- Optional Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- 1 Gig Ethernet and 2 - USB 2.0 ports
- Windows™ Remote Assistance and Remote Control Features
- Intel ATOM Processor Running Windows™ Embedded Standard OS
- Optional EXFO Fiber Inspection Probe Video Connector Interface
- Full Hybrid Touch and Keypad to Suit any Environment
Authorized EXFO Distributor
The FTB-1 Platform is an open testing solution for network infrastructure construction and troubleshooting. This model has built-in intelligence empowers frontline technicians to take field testing efficiency to the next level. Thanks to a highly “connected” set of tools—including Update Manager and compatibility with the EXFO Connect environment, which provides end-to-end operational visibility and centralized reporting capabilities throughout the entire test instrument pool—the FTB-1 delivers maximum return on your investment.
Access Network Testing Using the FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR
On the strength of best-in-class specifications and four test wavelengths, the FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR is optimized for fiber-optic contractors and private network operators, enabling them to fully test and qualify any type of fiber network.
Includes the following Mainframe & Module(s):
FTB-1 Modular mainframe unit 8 GB Internal Memory
Display: Color 7” touchscreen TFT
USB 2,0 interfaces
Up to 1Gig RJ-45 built-in interface
EXFO Fiber Inspection Probe video connector interface
Semi-rigid case (GP-10-072)
Port 2 : 1310/1550 nm, 35/32 dB (9/125 ìm)
APC EXFO Univ. Interface (Angled Physical Contact)
EUI Connector: see note 1
CD-ROM Application software
Instruction manual (PDF format)
Quick reference guide
The FTB-1 Platform is a modular system for fast and powerful FTTx (FTTH and FTTN), Ethernet, TDM and multiservice applications.
Stay current with the FTB-1 Update Manager, which enables you to easily manage the applications developed for your test solution. Thanks to EXFO’s feature enhancement program, it has never been easier to benefit from our latest innovation. Based on customer feedback, acute market trend analysis and compliance with the latest standards, EXFO is committed to ensuring that your product is at its best.
Please call 877-287-7535 for more information.
- Connects anywhere: USB, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth
- Loaded with utilities: All the tools required to maximize field testing, plus third-party applications
- Like a PC: Intel processor with Windows Embedded Standard operating system
- EXFO Connect-compatible: Automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- GPS capabilities: Accurate coordinates under the same conditions as a regular satellite GPS receiver