Sorry This Item Is Sold
On the strength of best-in-class specifications and four test wavelengths, the FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR is optimized for fiber-optic contractors and private network operators, enabling them to fully test and qualify any type of fiber network.
Authorized EXFO Distributor
The value of connectivity resides in the ability to connect your platform anywhere, at any time. That’s why we have equipped our platforms with the technology to be as flexible as possible. Whether to transfer data to the cloud, to a device or to acquire a platform’s location via GPS, you have what it takes.
Single-slot capacity Modular mainframe
Touchscreen, color, 800 x 480 TFT, 178 mm (7 in)
16 GB Internal memory
USB 2.0 ports (qty:2)
RJ-45 LAN 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
Fiber inspection probe connector port (video)
- S1: Standard display
- VPM2X: VFL + Power Meter
- Visual Fault Locator (650 nm)
- With 2.5 mm Universal Adapter
- Power Meter (GeX detector)
- With FOA-xx
- RF: Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Capability
- GP-10-072: Semi-rigid
FTB-720-23B-04B-OTDR MODULE SM OTDR Module Port 1: 1310/1550 nm, 36/34 dB (9/125 μm) Port 2: Filtered 1625 nm, 34 dB (9/125 μm) for live fiber testing.
Both OTDR Base & iOLM Software OTDR features:
Connectors-APC with swappable SC adapter
The FTB-1 Platform is a modular system for fast and powerful FTTx (FTTH and FTTN), Ethernet, TDM and multiservice applications.
Stay current with the FTB-1 Update Manager, which enables you to easily manage the applications developed for your test solution. Thanks to EXFO’s feature enhancement program, it has never been easier to benefit from our latest innovation. Based on customer feedback, acute market trend analysis and compliance with the latest standards, EXFO is committed to ensuring that your product is at its best.
Please call 877-287-7535 for more information.
- Connects anywhere: USB, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth
- Loaded with utilities: All the tools required to maximize field testing, plus third-party applications
- Like a PC: Intel processor with Windows Embedded Standard operating system
- EXFO Connect-compatible: Automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- GPS capabilities: Accurate coordinates under the same conditions as a regular satellite GPS receiver