EasySplicer EZ7 Is Our OEM Fusion Splicer
Fast, Rugged & Designed for Field Use
Save Time and Keep Costs Down with the EZ7 EasySplicer
The EZ7 Fusion Splicer Is Small In Size But Big In Value NOW ONLY $1895!
The EZ7 EasySplicer
EasySplicer User Manual
For Singlemode and Multimode Splicer
Splice Time of Less Than 7 Seconds
Pull Test of Performed Splices
Built in Oven
The EZ7 EasySplicer Kit Contents Include:
- EasySplicer - EZ7
- Fiber Cleaver - C7
- AC Adapter
- Hand Stripper
- (2) 250um Fiber Holders
- (2) 900um Fiber Holders
Small in Size But Big in Value
Read What the FOA Has to Say About the New EasySplicer
"We found the EasySplicer lived up to its name - it made splicing easy"
IBEW NECA Electrical Training Center Uses The FORC EZ7
This EZ7 EasySplicer
The EasySplicer has the Industry's Only SD Port
for Virtually Unlimited Data Storage
EZ7 EasySplicer Features
- Splicing method: V-groove cladding alignment
- Fiber Types: SMF, MMF 50/125 um fiber, 250 µm primary and 900 um secondary coated fiber.
- Fiber Handling: Fiber holders, 2 pairs (250 and 900)
- Splice Programs: 2 pre-defined. SMF & MMF
- Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
- Typical Cycle time: 7s + 35s (splice cycle+ oven cycle)
- Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-5mm diameter supported by oven.
- Communication: USB, mini usb plug.
- Memory: Internal 1MB, External SD-Card
- Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8", 320×240 pixels
- Magnification: Camera 140x
- Operating Environment: 0-40°C, max 95% RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.25A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Build in Li-Ion battery pack
- Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
- Additional Features: Loss estimation, Fiber fault detection, SD-card for logging etc.
At FiberOptic Resale Corp we have a broad range of expertise on the most popular equipment saving you time, money and the inconvenience of sending your fusion splicers & cleavers to multiple OEMs. Let us keep your fiber optic equipment operating like new.
- Technical diagnosis and estimation of repairs
- Detailed documentation on work completed
- Pre & post sales technical support