Dead Zone Eliminator® - Series 3 DZE®
The DZE® OTDR Launch Cables are available in mulitmode or singlemode.
You choose the connector type and cable length.
The light weight unit measures only 6.25" diameter and 1.25" high and includes a carabiner clip allowing the unit to be easily attached to belts, equipment straps and rack mounts. Units are available in any length up to 1500 meters with a choice of a variety of connectors in order to connect to virtually all OTDR and patch panel ports.
Launch Cable Applications
- OTDR Launch/Receive Cable
- Equipment Calibration
- System emulation of loss, time delay and reflectance
- Use as a launch and receive (tail) lead at each end of the fiber under test in order to comply with optical link testing standards ISO/IEC 14763-32006
Pricing varies depending on cable length and connector style. Please see the options below and call for 877-287-7535 for pricing.
- Use as a Pulse Suppressor, OTDR Launch Box, Delay Line, Product Demonstrations, Training, Calibration
- Solid internal housing protects spool and leads
- Leads wrap in the same direction for quick, easy access and storage
- Carabiner Clip included allows unit to be attached to equipment straps, belts, lanyards and rack mounts
- Extremely light weight, easy to carry, small/low profile design portable for field use
- Measures only 6.25" x 1.25"
- Singlemode 9/125, Multimode 62.5/125, Multimode 50/125 OM2 and Multimode 50/125 OM3
- Fiber lengths up to 1500 meters
- Custom length configurations available
Connectors Styles/Codes for Leads