NOYES OFI-400 Condition: New / Open Box
The NOYES OFI-400 Retails for $1495 and We're Selling Them for Only $995 - That's 25% Off List!
These Won't Last - So Buy Now $995
NO ADAPTERS TO PURCHASE, STORE, SWAP OR MISPLACE
The OFI-400 uses a unique optical head design featuring a 2-position plunger that enables it to be used with 250µm, 900µm and ribbon fiber or 2mm and 3mm jacketed fiber. Other brands of optical fiber identifiers require users to purchase, store and swap out optical plungers each time a different type of fiber is tested.
The OFI-400 optical head induces a safe, repeatable macro-bend to the fiber that allows a small amount of light to escape for analysis. Thanks to the design of the optical head, the insertion loss induced by the macro-bend is too small to affect the signal on the fiber and the integrity of the fiber is unaffected by the measurement process.
NOYES OFI-400 instruments are designed to be simple, easy-to-use and reliable. Each features and ergonomically-designed macro-bend trigger that is comfortable to use. An integrated, backlit display allows the OFI-400 to be used in dimly lit spaces. Powered by 2 1.5V AAA batteries, the OFI-400 can make thousands of fiber tests before needing battery replacement.
- Unique Optical Head with 2-position Plunger for use with all fiber types
- Built-in power meter calibrated for 250 um bare fiber
- Detects Traffic, CW and 270, 330, 1000 and 2000 Hz Tones
- Indicates direction of transmissions
- Low Insertion Loss
- Built-in self test
- Automatic power down and battery gauge
- One hand operation
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 3-Year Recommended Calibration Interva
- Live fiber detection avoids technician-induced outages
- Fiber identification and tracing with CW or tones
- Make core power measurements
- For use with 250µm, 900µm, ribbon, 2mm and 3mm Jacketed Fibers