Fujikura 70R+ Fusion Splicer
Not Actual Image
Fujikura 70R+ Fusion Splicer Features:
- Automatic and fully programmable wind protector
- 40-second tube heater
- High capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack (110 splices/shrinks)
- On-board training and support videos
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- Fiber optic network installation
- FUSEConnect® connector installations
- Optoelectronic device manufacturing
FSM-70R12+ Ribbon Splicer Kit Contents May Include
- FSM-70R+ Ribbon Splicer
- CT-50 Cleaver w/case
- RS-03 Heated stripper
- ADC-18 AC Adapter, ACC-14 AC Cord
- Battery BTR-09
- Battery charging cable DCC-18
- ELCT2-20A Spare Electrodes (pair)
- Fiber holder pairs
- FH-70-12 S017119
- FH-70-250 (250 μm coated single fiber) S017111
- FH-70-900 (900 μm jacketed single fiber) S017113
- AC Adapter ADC-18
- Cooling Tray
- Alcohol Dispenser, Screw Driver, Sleeve Loader
- Shoulder Strap
- Manual - CD
- Transit Case
AFL Fujikura FSM-70R12+ Description
The Fujikura 70R+ ribbon splicer utilizes precision, fixed v-groove technology for splicing ribbon fiber up to 12 fibers, including single fibers. Incorporating the proven ruggedized features pioneered by Fujikura, the 70R+ has automated and enhanced user control features to increase splicing efficiency. A user programmable, automated wind protector expedites the splicing process by automatically closing to initiate the splice process, and opening upon splice completion. These automated features reduce the steps needed to execute a splice resulting in greater splicing efficiencies. An auto-start “clamshell design” tube heater applies heat to both sides of the splice protection sleeve resulting in a 40-second shrink time for 12-fiber ribbon. The result is a total splice process time of approximately 55 seconds! Ruggedness and durability are greatly enhanced by a mirror-less optical system and "severe-impact resistant" monitor. An innovative transit case doubles as a built-in or mobile workstation. In an industry first, the 70R+ is also equipped with Bluetooth® technology. This allows the splicer to actively communicate with Bluetooth enabled fiber preparation accessories making maintenance of fiber preparation tools easier than ever!
We work with Quick Spark Financial. Take advantage of their summer special with NO Payments for 90 days.
We make every effort to keep our website up to date. However, refurbished splicers move quickly and kits may vary depending on content availability. Please email email@example.com or call 877-287-7535 for more information.
We sell only AFL Fujikura US model fusion splicers.
Our Fujikura fusion splicer stock rotates quickly, please call 877-287-7535 to check availability.